Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

First race of 2012- Tri-County HS
It's hard to believe that 2012 has come to an end.  2012 was very good to me as I put in all of the hard work and came out with my ultimate achievement of an A-200 Championship.  I plan to take what I learned in 2012 and apply it to 2013 so that I can reach my goal of qualifying for AA.  After a lot of thinking and trying to get some bike support for 2013, I have decided to stick with my 09 200 XC.  Although the 200 has its negatives as it can be a little slow in the open terrain, it excels in the tight, rocky conditions and is a very light bike.  When comparing to the 250, it turns so much better and provides a lot of stability on the front end.  I am going to change some gearing and engine characteristics for 2013 so I can utilize the strength of the motor.  I have a year's worth of recorded suspension settings which were developed with the help of Drew Smith at Works Enduro Rider.  I am confident that I can come into the season with confidence and start it off right.  I have never come into the season completely confident, and I want to change that for 2013.  The first race of the year will be in Georgia at the first NEPG enduro.  I would like to currently welcome some new sponsors for 2013 which are Stickman Graphx, G2 Ergonomics, and Pit Posse.  I will announce the rest later but most sponsors from 2012 will be returning for 2013.  Bye 2012 and hello to 2013.  Thank you to all those that made 2012 an enjoyable year!

No comments:

Post a Comment