Friday, January 13, 2012

New Sponsor: Fly Racing

Last year, I never signed directly with a gear sponsor since Johnny Limp at Torc 1 Racing was able to get me AXO gear.  This year, I was going to go the same route but Dale Spangler from WPS and Fly Racing contacted me asking if I would like to become a part of the Fly program.  With Fly's large push in the off-road industry and their extensive support of riders, I felt it was an easy choice to make.  Over the years, I have learned that taking the opportunities to create strong relationships with my sponsors will benefit me in the long run.  I will be wearing the Fly race wear and their carbon helmet.  I am still figuring out which types I will race in but I like the Kinetic gear and the Andrew Short F2 Carbon Helmet.  I am looking forward to being a part of the FLY program and I hope to become one of the names on their long list of Amateur Support team riders next year.  Stay tuned for pictures of my gear and helmet!

No comments:

Post a Comment