Friday, January 13, 2012

Works Enduro Rider


Last year, I teamed up with Drew Smith at Works Enduro Rider to get suspension help.  Drew Smith did all of my suspension throughout the year, and I helped run their website and facebook page.  One of the biggest changes we made to my suspension was adding a bladder kit to my rear shock and softening up the suspension as a whole for the rocks.  I made a lot of progress with different suspension settings and felt more comfortable on the bike.  This winter, I sent out another set of suspension for him to work his magic on so that now we have a set of fully done suspension for my race and practice bike! I am looking forward to another strong season with WER and I will also be using their Steering Dampner on my race bike. Stay tuned for more news, updates, and information on my most recent plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment