Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ebay Deals


I am one of those people that loves to find good deals and recently came across a deal on two different wheels.  Since KTM wheels are now silver, it is hard to find any black wheel sets with polished hubs.  I came across this wheel on ebay and couldn't pass it up.  The wheel showed up at the door today, and I took the time to clean and polish it.  Next step is to get some rim decals from Stickman Graphx.  This will help keep the rim safe from rocks and keep it from getting marked up during tire changes.   I am now looking for another black 18" rear wheel so I can have a spare set during the season.  When you travel as much as I do, you don't want to go home from wheel problems.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment