Friday, January 25, 2013

Winter Riding

Stickman Graphx
The racing season is right around the corner.  This past weekend, I got to ride with 3 AA riders, Ben Smith, Glenn Cordova, and Des Conboy.  I have always been intimidated when riding with faster riders, but I now enjoy the challenge.  For the past year, I have treated it as a game when I ride with faster riders and each time I try to stick with them for a longer period of time.  Early in the day, I was getting left behind by the AA riders, but was able to stick with them by the end of the day.  It was nice to get on the bike, make some suspension changes, and shake off the rust.

In addition to riding, I have been working hard on designing graphics with Alex Engle over at Stickman Graphx.  I am waiting for responses from two sponsors and then I will get them printed.  In the last week, product has showed up from Kriega USA, Acerbis, Mika Metals, DT-1 filters, and G2 Ergonomics! I can't wait for the first enduro.  And lastly, I have recently joined forces with offroadviking.com so check them out for some articles I will be writing this coming season! BRAAAAPPP!




No comments:

Post a Comment